Next generation versions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt It will include a number of Create community mods And the improvements Custom made by CD Projekt RED for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S, which we can now reveal exclusively to you.
In addition to the graphical and performance improvements that we told you about in the preview of the next patch of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, a selection of fan-made mods that are so popular and useful that the Polish studio saw fit to set a true benchmark for their game were incorporated. We’ve listed them below, including links to their dedicated Nexus Mod pages.
- World map fixes From Terg500: A mod that identifies and fixes inconsistencies between the game’s 3D map, 2D map, and minimap.
- Nitpicker Patch – Various visual fixes From Chuck Cash: A mod that fixes some visual bugs related to items such as shields or items in water, clipping across various surfaces, etc.
- The remastered Witcher 3 HD project From HalkHogan: A mod that modifies the original game’s models and textures by increasing the level of detail, without compromising its art style.
- FCR3 – Immersion and Gameplay Modifications From Andrzej Kwiatkowski (Flash_in_the_flesh): A tweak made by the developer of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and expansions that aims to fix items that limit immersion and skills, weaker items, cosmetic changes, and fix some bugs. New items have been added to the mod for the next generation version of The Witcher while others are not included.
- HDMR – Remastered HD Monsters Mod From Dunroth: This mod reworks the models of all monsters in the game, including the expansions, to increase their texture quality and level of detail.
In addition to the community-created mods, the developers of CD Projekt RED have been rolling up their sleeves and making changes to fix some issues or improve some aspects of the original The Witcher 3 to make it more modern. We have listed them below:
- Quick Launch: Allows you to change and use tags without opening the radial menu. This option can be activated or deactivated in the settings.
- replacement camera: Now, if you want, you can use a camera that is closer to the character, which will react dynamically to movements and battles. This option can be activated or deactivated in the settings.
- See the dynamic interface: By activating this option from the settings, the mini-map and HUD will be displayed with mission objectives only in combat or using the wizard’s senses.
- New map: The game map has been “cleaned” of icons, such as question marks and boat-shaped icons, to make it less messy. If desired, it is possible to reactivate these icons (and thus return to the original map) from the settings.
- Improved character models: A series of comprehensive improvements to the main characters. For example, Geralt’s shadow will now be in HD even out of scenes and bugs have also been fixed, such as hair clipping on shields. The monster models have also been improved, in addition to the changes from the “HD Monsters Reworked Mod” mentioned above.
- Enhanced environmentsA series of comprehensive modifications and additions to enrich and improve the visual presentation of game environments. For example, mountain ranges in the distance have been added, a new weather condition “Gray Sky” with a gray sky has been added, and vegetation has been improved.
- The art of visual and technical effects for the game environmentsGeneral improvements have been made to the visual effects of the game world in The Witcher 3.
- BugsVarious bugs related to missions, scenes, animations, and gameplay have been fixed.
- Fall damage: Players can now survive falls from greater heights.
- Automatic collection of herbs: Now when players harvest herbs and plants, the loot screen will not unlock and harvesting happens immediately.
- Slow walking with controller: Three different walking speeds are now available with the controllers, depending on how much you tilt the analog stick. Originally, it was only possible to walk or run.
- alternate shot: Players can now press the left analog stick to play.
- Improved radial menu: It is now easier to select consumables and bombs, since it is no longer necessary to open the inventory to change equipped equipment but it is possible to do so directly from the radial menu.
We remind you that the update for the next generation versions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available for free starting from December 14, 2022 For PS5 and Xbox Series X | S and PC. If you haven’t yet, we suggest you read our exclusive interview with CD Projekt RED.
“Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Freelance organizer. Avid analyst. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon junkie.”
My friends, the tumor completely stunned the dancer: “Chemo bags often …” | desperate situation
With this offer from Amazon it becomes a best buy (even in 5 installments)
Will Meta Have to Change Strategy to Make the Quest Headsets More Mainstream?