Last year, this site was #blessed to have everyone’s favorite NBA redhead, Matt Bonner, take the time out of his busy schedule to answer questions sent in by you loyal readers.
Bonner is ready to answer some more questions, so send them in!
If you have no idea what to ask, here are a few jumping off points:
- Bonner filmed a series of baby carrot commercials in the off season.
- Bonner did a great Andy Kaufman routine at a Spurs charity event.
- Bonner and his brother Luke somehow got The Walkmen to get back together and play one last show.
- After years in playing in New Balances, Bonner switched it up by signing with Adidas.
- Bonner got his nose broken this season and had to wear a mask.
- Bonner and his charity, Rock On Foundation, will be throwing a South By Southwest concert before, during, and after the Lakers vs Spurs game on March 14th in San Antonio. Mobb Deep will be headlining!
Ask Matt Bonner about his parenting trials and tribulations. Always a hot topic in pregame.
— Dan McCarney (@danmccarneysaen) March 3, 2014
Send any and all questions to [email protected], and we’ll forward them on to the Red Rocket.
Deadline for questions: 8pm EST on Friday, March 7th [that’s FRIDAY!]. You can also post questions on our Facebook Page, and we’ll send those over as well.