Discover this delicious recipe for rice and zucchini cutlets: gluten-free, lactose-free and nickel-free for an irresistible dish.
Cutlets are a great dish for sharing, and you can pair them with sauces, crunchy vegetables, and even put them in delicious sandwiches. The official version includes traditionally breaded and fried veal, pork or lamb. However, if you are looking for one Gluten, nickel and lactose free versionThis recipe is just for you.
the Rice and zucchini cutlets They are in fact one A very valid, delicious and healthy alternative, to classic veal cutlets. This version, in addition to being very good, is suitable for those on a gluten-free, nickel-free and lactose-free diet. Even with different ingredients it is possible to get results Crispy and delicious cutlets.
Rice and zucchini cutlets: delicious and gluten-free
Learn how to make amazing rice and zucchini cutlets for one person Dinner is really suitable for everyone. You need ingredients you can easily find on supermarket shelves and a small dose of goodwill.
Ingredients for 8 cutlets:
- 200 grams of arborio rice cooked in salted water
- 250 grams of grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- 40 grams of grated gluten-free cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (optional)
Bread and filling ingredients:
- Emmental strips are lactose free
- 2 eggs
- Rice flour as desired
- Breadcrumbs to taste (gluten-free)
- Oil to taste
- Start by cooking the rice in plenty of salted water, following the instructions on the package. After filtering it, leave it to cool completely.
- Then we start grating the zucchini and mixing it well with the rice.
- Then add the egg, grated cheese, and a sprinkle of turmeric if you like. Mix everything well.
- At this point, you can start creating the cutlets, inserting a slice of cheese into the center of each cutlet.
- Then dip the kofta in the rice flour, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the bread crumbs. Repeat the baking process into the eggs and finally into the breadcrumbs for an extra touch of crunch.
- Finally, cook the cutlets Air fryer at 190 degrees for about 20 minutesor In the oven or frying panl According to your preferences and tastes.
These are rice and zucchini cutlets as well Very good and crunchyIt meets everyone’s nutritional needs. They prove that the cuisine is diverse and Even with different ingredients it is possible to get delicious dishes. These gluten-, lactose- and nickel-free slices will appeal to all of your guests, even the most discerning palates!
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”