Arclight cans rumble Just announced by Blizzard Hardware iOS And Android complete with Trailer for a movie: This is the mobile Warcraft experience that has been talked about for some time now, and that comes in the form of a free-to-play strategy action.
In conjunction with the Warcraft Mobile Show The game’s official website complete with PicturesSummary and detailed descriptions.
“Warcraft Arclight Rumble is a mobile strategy action game where collectible Warcraft Minis come to life and face off in epic battles,” it says.
“Whether you choose to play the massive single-player campaign or go head to head in epic PvP battles, get ready to experience the true meaning of the most fun mayhem!”
Warcraft Arclight Rumble combines fast-paced gameplay with great progression and customization systems. Take on the challenging maps of the epic campaign, with campaigns and raids.
Battle with friends in Co-op or against them in PvP mode and wreak havoc. Collect over 65 favorite Warcraft Minis and build different armies – good strategy is the key to victory!
A war on the tip of the fingers
- Control an army of Mini to defeat the bosses and characters of the Warcraft universe
- Play with creative heroes like Jaina Proudmoore, Grommash Hellscream and many more
- Defeat the enemies of the world of Warcraft in new and familiar environments
- Discover new maps and bosses as you venture across Azeroth
Collect over 60 airplane characters and miniatures
- Collect dozens of units and characters from all over Azeroth
- Build armies of 5 families of playable characters: Alliance, Monsters, Monsters, Undead and BlackRock
- Unlock new skills and upgrade your Minis by upgrading them
A crazy strategic action that changes from moment to moment
- Every mini game and hero you play is critical to victory
- Use spells like Blizzard and Chain of Lightning to defeat enemies and turn the tide of battle
- Discover enemy weaknesses: deploy long-range units against flying units, or use spells against infantry
- Use the unique powers of Minis to create a specific team for each type of opponent
“Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Freelance organizer. Avid analyst. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon junkie.”