After a two-year hiatus due to the epidemic, During the weekend of October 8-9, 2022, the days dedicated to the sciences, the arts and the Territory return to the archaeological complex of San Pietro, in Perugia: science laboratories, art treasures, musical periods, children’s activities, and the market of excellence.
Adults and children who are curious to know are welcome by teachers, students and technical staff The role of science in agricultural production A high-quality agricultural food, visit Ancient works of art preserved in the huge complex and new artistic expressions, appreciate and purchase products of excellence from the Umbrian region.
then comes He reaffirmed the tradition of the Department of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Sciences (DSA3), the old College of Agriculturepresenting visitors with the fruits of the work done in the last academic year, immersed in a cheerful and stimulating atmosphere.
– Workshops for children (educational farm with farm animals and agricultural machinery, DNA extraction, plants, insects, seeds, garden work, tree care);
– Many exhibitions and scientific fairs.
– Guided tours within the three itineraries “Science”, “Art” and “Territory”: research laboratories, medieval garden, botanical garden, Andrea Pena seismological observatory, Benedictine monastery, ancient masterpieces, exhibition on Japanese art and culture, gardens urban;
– A market exhibition of regional excellence in Deir Al-Nujoum.
– reading meetings and music talks in the library;
San Petro program Achieved through DSA3 of the University of Perugia in collaboration with Foundation for Agricultural Education (FIA), University Center for Scientific Museums (CAMS), Center for Library Services (CSB) of the University of Perugia, Benedictine Monks of the Convent of San Pietro, GAL Media Valle del Tevere, Borgobello Association, The Magnificent of the Province of Porta San Pietro.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”