On the 18th and 19th of March 2023marking Father’s day Based on World Wood Daythe City of Science in Naples opens its doors to welcome the wonderful tour organized by Rainbow, ie Pinocchio and friends.
Young visitors will have the opportunity to learn many curiosities about its fascinating history Pinocchio Or the most famous doll in fairy tales and with him there will be an inseparable adventure companion, Frida.
For this occasion, the Città della Scienza will organize in Naples Lots of activities Thus ensuring a fun and special weekend. Among those will be Treasure hunt, interactive workshops Theme, the Bottega delle Meraviglie and much more.
The following are the activities scheduled at Città della Scienza:
in the shark’s mouth
- Thanks to the wooden pegs and cardboard figures, children will be able to indulge themselves by building Sharks From the series that opens and closes its mouth on command. The workshop will take place at IV Piano di Corporea for children aged 3 to 6 years at 10:30 – 12:00 – 13:15 – 15:00 – 16:15
Shall we build Pinocchio and Frida together?
- Kids can build a Pinocchio or Frida doll together with their parents. Workshop on the fourth floor in Sala Grande for children ages 7-10. 10:30 – 12:00 – 13:15 – 15:00 and 16:15
Pinocchio pixel art and coding
- With a special code that will be assigned to the children and thanks to the use of tweezers and beads, the image will be created in pixel art. The workshop will take place in the Outside Open Lab for children between the ages of 10 and 13. 11:00 – 12:30 and 15:30
Watch out for Pinocchio’s treasure
- Find a special treasure for your father on the occasion of his party! Start and finish Sala Sol Lewitt at the Body Museum and Insect Gallery. 11:30 and 15:30
- Interactive exhibition of wooden exhibits at Sala Sol Lewitt. 10:30 – 12:30 – 13:30 – 14:30 and 15:30
Meet Pinocchio and Frida
- Meeting with Pinocchio and Frida on the fourth floor of the Corporea – Sala Grande. time: 11.30; 12.45; 14.00; 15.45
my dear father …
- Create a goodwill Pinocchio or Frida bookmark to give to your dad. In the laboratory 1_ Floor Terra Corporea is in continuous cycle.
Reservations for activities must be made at the Corporea information point.
Communication and information
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
The Museum of Science and Technology in Milan is hosting a benefit concert for Ukrainian children
UniboPER/PhD Storytelling – UniboMagazine
Santa Teresa, the “science of love” that unlocks beauty