There are still funds for the recognized bonus for the purchase of mopeds and electric scooters, which can amount to 4,000 euros in the event of scrapping a vehicle belonging to the same class. Let’s see in detail how it works and what classes of vehicles can be purchased with the incentive.
Motorcycle and scooter bonus 2022: Any Models Can it be purchased?
There is still time to get even motivated 4,000 euros Recognized for those who buy a motorcycle or electric scooter skimming Vehicle belonging to the same class. Let’s see in the following article the types of two-wheeled vehicles that can reach the bonus.
Motorcycle and scooter bonus 2022: what it is and when it is due
still active Motorcycle and scooter bonus 2022the recognized incentive for those who buy a motorcycle, moped or scooter Electric and brand new. The contribution is calculated as a percentage of the purchase price and varies according to the availability of the vehicle to be cancelled:
- with skimming For a vehicle of the same class approved for Euro classes 0 to 3 you have one 40% off maximum purchase price 4,000 euros (excluding value added tax);
- without abrasion You have 30% off maximum purchase price 3000 euros (excluding value added tax).
We remind you that the bonus is requested directly from merchant or the retailer you are buying from.
Motorcycle and scooter bonus: All vehicles permitted
are eligible for the bonus i class of vehiclesWhich is me Motorcycles hey 2, 3 or 4 wheel bikes belong to one of the categories From L1e to L7e. Here’s what they are in detail:
- Class L1etwo-wheeled mopeds with an engine capacity, in the case of a heat engine of not more than 50 cc and of which the maximum built-in speed, whatever the propulsion system, does not exceed 45 km / h;
- Class L2ethree-wheeled scooters with an engine capacity, in the case of a heat engine, of not more than 50 cc and a maximum speed not exceeding 45 km/h;
- Class L3etwo-wheeled vehicles with a motor, in the case of a thermal engine whose volume exceeds 50 cc or whose maximum speed exceeds 45 km / h;
- Class L4emotor vehicles with 3 wheels asymmetric with respect to the intermediate longitudinal axis, with engine capacity, in the case of internal combustion engines, exceeding 50 cc or whose maximum construction speed exceeds 45 km / h (sidecar motorcycles);
- Class L5eCars with 3 wheels symmetrical with respect to the intermediate longitudinal axis, the so-called tricycles, with a cylinder capacity, in the case of a heat engine of which the volume exceeds 50 cc or whose maximum speed exceeds 45 km / h;
- Class L6e, 4-wheeled motorcycles, or so-called light quad bikes, having an unladen mass of less than or equal to 350 kg, excluding the mass of electric vehicle batteries, and a maximum speed of less than or equal to 45 km/h with an engine displacement of less than or equal to 50 cc for positive ignition engines; or whose maximum net power is less than or equal to 4 kW for other engines, internal combustion; or whose rated maximum continuous power is less than or equal to 4 kW for electric motors. These vehicles comply with the technical requirements applicable to three-wheeled motorcycles of the L2e class, unless otherwise specified by specific provisions of the Society;
- Class L7e, quad bikes, other than the L6e, whose curb mass is less than or equal to 400 kg – 550 kg for vehicles intended for the transport of goods – except for the mass of electric vehicle batteries, whose net maximum power from the motor is less than or equal to 15 kW. These vehicles are tricycles and comply with the technical requirements applicable to tricycles of the L5e class.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”