Quebec COVID-19 has 76 cases and no deaths, bringing the total to 376,416 * victims and 11,236 deaths.
• read more: A test concert in the Abraham Plain in September
On Monday, the three-day count showed 239 infections and one death.
* 91 cases were withdrawn from the total case history, mainly in the Montreal region, due to updates of reported cases. This change caused a difference in the total number of people affected and the total number of people rescued.
Situation in Quebec on July 20, 2021
- 376,431 affected (+76)
- 11,236 deaths (-)
- 77 hospitalized (-1)
- 21 in intensive care (-2)
- Withdrawals were 9,754 for a total of 11,008,585
- Adds 83,673 levels to manage, or 82,153 in the last 24 hours to a total of 10,167,756 levels received in Quebec
- Outside Quebec, a total of 32,201 sizes were delivered for a total of 10,199,957.
- Listen to Alexandre Moranville-Ovelette’s analysis with Vincent Desuralt on QUB Radio:
More details to come …
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”