Car maintenance is essential to ensure it runs smoothly and extends its life over time.
Cars are complex machines, which can cause various problems, even if they are maintained regularly.
a Periodic maintenance And accuracy helps prevent costly breakdowns and keep your vehicle in good condition. Moreover, proper maintenance can increase vehicle safety, reduce fuel consumption, and reduce polluting emissions.
The most common problems that usually occur in cars can be summarized as follows:
- low batteryOne of the most common causes of vehicle starting problems is a dead battery. This can be caused by an old battery, which is unable to hold a sufficient charge, or a faulty alternator that is unable to recharge the battery while the vehicle is running.
- Flat tiresFlat tires are another common problem. This can be caused by an air leak due to a puncture, cut, or deformation of the tire.
- brakesBrake problems can be dangerous to the vehicle’s safety. Brakes that are making noise or not responding properly to the brake pedal can also be symptoms of a brake problem.
Besides these relatively simple problems to manage, we have situations in which it is necessary to turn to experts so that they can effectively assess the damage caused and solve it in a practical way so that the conditions of security and ease of use can be restored:
- Engine problems: the engine is the heart of the car, and in case of problems, the car can become unusable. Engine problems can be caused by a variety of factors, including lack of maintenance, damaged or broken parts, or problems with the fuel injection.
- Problems in the electrical systemYour car’s electrical system consists of a variety of components, including the alternator, battery, starter motor, and lights. Electrical system problems can be caused by a number of factors, such as a short circuit, a dead battery, or a bad alternator.
- Suspension problemsThe suspension of the car is responsible for the stability of the car and its stability on the road. Suspension problems can cause vehicle instability and increase the risk of an accident.
- Cooling system problemsThe vehicle’s cooling system is responsible for keeping the engine at an appropriate temperature. Cooling system problems can be caused by a coolant leak or a failing water pump.
Which car models circulating on our roads are the most reliable and which are the least?
the TÜV South It is a certification, examination and testing body that operates in Germany and in other countries of the world. Among its activities, TÜV Sud operates a network of workshops where regular vehicle inspections are carried out, as required by law. During the repair, TÜV Sud technicians check the vehicles for safety and compliance with emissions and road safety regulations. A periodic vehicle inspection is compulsory in Germany and must be carried out every two years for passenger cars (three for new registrations) and every year for commercial vehicles.
there classification Most and Least Reliable Vehicles are drawn from the breadth of data collected by TÜV Sud during a year of study and are usually eagerly awaited by the automotive sector and consumers as they provide an overview of the most common problems encountered by vehicles and so on. their attractiveness.
For the reference period under consideration, ie July 2019 and June 202070% of the cars showed no abnormalities, 19.9% had medium-sized problems, in 9.6% of the cases there were minor defects, while 0.4% of the cars did not pass the inspection due to specific problems.dangerous“.
between cars bettertwo models well known and dear to many Italians stand out: we find “Mercedes GLC“For seniority of 3 years and”Porsche 911 Carreras“For seniority 5, 7, 9 and 11 years old. And now the painful notes: dacia duster It was the worst among cars with a lifespan of up to 3 years with a defect rate of 11.1%, Volkswagen Sharan It has the highest 5-year defect rate, equal to 20.3%, Dasha Logan It outperforms 7- and 9-year-olds at frightening rates of 30.9% and 34.4% respectively, and Renault Kangoo narrows the 11-year-old class, bringing its problem percentage to 37.5%. man warned…
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
Are you ready to go electric? Few realize the dangers that will make you change your mind
What happens to the banks and what Italy risks
Banks Under Pressure Across Europe, Germany Warns of AT1 Bonds By Investing.com