The return of the regular Xbox Game Pass catalog update! Even in this round, get ready for a series of interesting news arriving during the second half of November.
Dune: Spice Wars, Gungrave GORE, and Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, are just some of the most anticipated games ready to land on Microsoft’s green platform. Below you will find a list of all the new video games.
All video games coming to Game Pass
- Dune: The Spice Wars – PC, November 17: A real-time strategy set in the sci-fi universe of Dune created by legendary writer Frank Herbert. In the game we will have to lead a faction of our choice and fight by all means to take control of the planet Arrakis.
- ghostlor – PC, November 17: “Eastpunk” RPG, where we will face hordes of monsters inspired by the folklore of Southeast Asia, a title inspired by classics such as Diablo 2 and Titan Quest. Equipped with a deep customization system, the game offers procedural maps and particularly impressive 2D isometric graphics.
- rabbit – Cloud, Console, PC, November 17: A 2D blockbuster platformer that puts a group of brave explorer bunnies at the center of its story.
- Norco – Cloud and Console, November 17: A point-and-click gothic narrative adventure set in the southern United States that immerses the player in the forgotten suburbs and green industrial swamps of disfigured southern Louisiana. Your brother Blake has disappeared after his mother’s death. In hopes of finding it, you must track the escaped robot through the refineries, malls, and drainage ditches of the New Orleans suburbs.
- Gungraph Gore – Cloud, Console & PC, November 22nd: Stylish old-school action is back! Gungrave GORE is an extremely violent action with brutal weapons and enemies that must be annihilated by performing a real dance between bullets according to the traditions of the genre. The game takes us to a story of revenge, love and loyalty, in a third-person shooter inspired by the best exponents of stylish action, Devil May Cry and Bayonetta, without giving up the spirit of the old school.
- Rebellion: Sandstorm – Cloud and Console, November 29: Insurrection: Sandstorm is a team-based first-person shooter with deadly close-range combat and an objective-packed multiplayer experience.
- Football story — Cloud, Console, and PC, November 29: A post-apocalyptic pixel art adventure focused on soccer, a now-banned sport since time immemorial. Our goal will be to return this beloved sport to its former glory, and to take on enemies more powerful than ever.
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide – PC, November 30: From the creators of the popular Vermintide series, Fatshark has decided to bring 4-player co-op play to the Warhammer universe of 40,000. In the city of Tertium on the planet Atoma Prime, an Inquisition team grapples with Admonition, a heretical cult Associated with Nurgle trying to wreak havoc and corrupt the population. It is up to this squad to reduce the crowds with arms and faith in the Emperor.
“Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Freelance organizer. Avid analyst. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon junkie.”