Also in 2023, the RAI license fee will be charged directly to the electricity bill of Italians who own a TV. However, there is a special case in which reimbursement is possible using Form F24. Let’s see together when and how it works.
For some years, the discount is from Rai fees happens directly in Electricity bill. However, there is a particular case: when the owner of the electrical facility does not match the owner of the television, in fact, Payment via F24 form.
See all the details in the following article.
Rai Fees 2023: How to Pay?
As a general rule, the Rai fees It is collected directly from the electricity bill of Italians, since there is a presumption according to which everyone who is the owner of a local electricity utility is also presumed TV owner Thus, he is obligated to pay the TV tax.
This year, the total cost of 90 euros per year Divided as follows:
- 9 euros per month (from January to October) if the electricity provider issues a monthly bill;
- Five installments of 18 euros eachif the electricity supplier issues a bill every two months.
However, there is a fileexception to this rule. If, for example, a person For Rent She is the owner of the television, but she is not the holder of the electricity bill, and she must pay the fees herself, as the tax must be paid by her Who already owns the TV at home. How do? using Model F24.
Rai fees with F24: how and when to pay
This is amazing The deadlines to pay Rai charges 2023 with the F24 model:
- One annual solution by January 31, 2023;
- two semi-annual payments, respectively by January 31 and July 31, 2023;
- Four quarterly installments, respectively by January 31st, April 30th, July 31st, and October 31, 2023.
The tax codes to use are: TVRI In the event of lease renewal e TVNA In the case of a new subscription. In the second case, the fee is payable from the month in which the possession of the TV begins.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”