Thirty-two teams are initially divided into eight groups of four. The World Cup takes shape in Doha
Once again, Italy will not be there, but inland Qatar 29 (out of 32) teams are already waiting to see their way to World. The final qualifiers will be determined by the outcome of the play-off matches, but in Doha the eight groups of four teams will form with Drawing starting at 6 pm. Qatar is ranked as the host country, in the first bet with the top seven of the FIFA rankings. this will beThe last 32 teams in the World Cup.
Scope 1: Qatar, Brazil, Belgium, France, Argentina, England, Spain, Portugal
range 2: Netherlands, Mexico, Denmark, Germany, USA, Switzerland, Uruguay, Croatia
3 . range: Senegal, Iran, Japan, Serbia, Poland, South Korea, Morocco, Tunisia
4 . range: Canada, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, Ghana, Wales/Scotland/Ukraine, Costa Rica/New Zealand, Australia/UAE
- The 32 national teams will be divided into eight groups of four teams each.
- Each group can host a maximum of two European teams.
- Representatives of other continents will not be able to compete in the group.
- The last national teams to qualify in the play-offs will also end in Pot 4.
Stadiums and calendar
Contrary to what happened in the past Qatar 2022 The national teams will not be aware of the calendar and stadiums they will play in based on the group they will be played in.
Only later will it become official.
However, teams drawn into groups A, B, E and F will play at these facilities:
- home stadium
- Khalifa International Stadium
- Eight Stadium
- Ahmed Bin Ali Stadium
National teams in groups C, D, G, H alternatively at these stadiums:
- The iconic Lusail Stadium
- Ras Abu Aboud Stadium
- Education City Stadium
- In the stadium of the south
“Award-winning beer geek. Extreme coffeeaholic. Introvert. Avid travel specialist. Hipster-friendly communicator.”