Car Tax 2022: There is plenty of time until Wednesday, November 30, to pay your car tax. The deadline is affected, this time, by those who saw their car tax term expire last October.
Car tax 2022else Limit Arriving: Inside Wednesday 30 November All those that expired in October are required to pay the car tax, according to the normal collection mechanism which provides for payment by the last day of the month following the expiration of the stamp.
Let’s see next together The deadlines It is exempt from tax.
Car tax 2022 by November 30: for whom?
A new deadline is coming for motorists. those who watched Stamp their car last month from October, In fact, they are obliged to do so I update it on Wednesday From this week, the November 30th.
From this year, we remember, it was reintroduced Normal times for car tax renewal By the last day of the month following the deadline. Here’s all The dates are between now and the end of the year During which the vehicle tax renewal is proceeding:
- Deadline October 2022, payment 1-30 November 2022;
- Deadline November 2022, payment 1-31 December 2022;
- Deadline December 2022, payment from January 1 to January 31, 2023.
Auto Tax 2022: Exemptions
Car tax is not required by all motorists. There are some Categories Who can benefit fromExemption from paying car tax. In detail, the following subjects are exempt from paying property tax for their vehicle:
- affected Disabilities:
- Persons with disabilities who have severely limited walking ability or who have had multiple amputations;
- disabled people with reduced or impaired motor skills;
- blind and/or deaf;
- With psychiatric or mental disabilities with recognition of the carer’s allowance.
Furthermore, stamp duty is not due:
- In case theft for the vehicle, upon notification;
- In case a discount for a car (the person selling the car does not have to pay stamp duty, if it expires after the deed of sale or donation has been copied to the PRA);
- In case radiation for the car;
- In case Giving up the inheritance of the car By copying to the PRA (in this case, you do not have to pay stamp duty for the deceased person’s car in a row).
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”