Consistent legs are not only beautiful in appearance, but also serve to be more free to move and walk gracefully. Science has revealed these habits so you can finally free yourself from the heaviness, do you want to know what they are?
4 out of 10 women They complain of venous circulation problems in the summer month, which makes their legs look heavier.
L ‘Venous insufficiency From the lower extremities it manifests itself through varicose veins and capillaries. It is very common as we age, but it is also a major cosmetic problem for women. This is why the important thing is prevention.
Symptoms of swollen legs
In the lower extremities, as well as in the upper extremities, there are two main types Venous systems: One Superficial he is one deep. A deep person can get sick and start varicose veins, with time, you have to be careful because the blood can not clot well and you risk a blood clot.
Symptoms of the defect are:
- feeling heavy in the lower extremities
- Bulging if you wear tight clothes or stand a lot
- appearance Venous ectasiassuch as the expansion of superficial veins down to true varicose diseases.
Habits of Getting Toned Legs: Here’s What They Are
There are some habits to adopt during the year, so as not to arrive in the summer with such troubles. Here’s what they are:
- legs up: By placing the pillow under the mattress at night, the next day you will have better circulation and therefore will not suffer from heaviness problems.
- When it’s hot you choose Comfortable and loose clothing: There are no tight objects that put pressure on the calves and legs, even in relation to socks.
- hot and cold showerCold is a vasoconstrictor that narrows the blood vessels and helps the lymphatic vessels return, so if the weather is very hot it is useful to take a shower alternating with hot and quick puffs to stimulate the work of the blood vessels
- Not on crossed legsSitting for long periods of time slows blood circulation. This causes fluid to stagnate, avoid sitting for a long time with your legs crossed
- Fruits and vegetables at every meal! Vitamins and antioxidants strengthen and protect veins while fiber speeds up intestinal transit and helps you cleanse and reduce water retention and swelling.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily and help yourself in slimming and purifying herbal tea
- Reduce your salt intake And salty snacks
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”