According to science, there is a certain risk factor to look for to prevent liver-related diseases. here any one.
Today’s most read articles:
The liver It is the largest organ inside the body and works hard to keep the organism healthy. It performs many basic functions, including: removing toxins from the blood and maintaining a normal blood sugar level. If liver health begins to falter, overall health is seriously at risk, and knowing the signs of liver damage can make all the difference.
Liver-related diseases are very serious and very difficult to treat. The best way to treat it is to actually prevent it by avoiding eating large amounts of calories and FatIncluding drinking alcohol. For good liver health, you need to pay close attention to what you eat, fatty foods and alcohol are the foods to watch out for.
Characteristic signs of liver disease
If you can keep the extension healthy liver Through nutrition, the most important thing is to understand when it is not working properly. In fact, the first characteristic sign is jaundice. Yellowing of the skin and eyes indicates a defect in the formation of bile in the liver. Other characteristic symptoms are:
- Right upper abdomen pain: it can be tingling or it can be chronic and result from inflammation and stretching of the liver capsule.
- Fatigue and drowsiness: Toxic substances can accumulate in the body if the liver is damaged, because they are not properly metabolized and eliminated. Ammonia, for example, can build up in the blood and cause fatigue, drowsiness, and confusion.
Specifically, you have to do Whatch out:
- yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
- Abdominal pain and swelling
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
- itchy skin
- dark urine color
- pale color of stool
- Chronic fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
Political Science – Complete Notes
High resolution genetic diversity of monkeys is depicted
The climate debate has become philosophical rather than scientific