Sony has updated its “Last Chance to Play” catalog for PlayStation Plus add-ons and premiumsindicating that the following July 18, 2023 others 10 games will leave the catalog from the service, including Stray, Bioshock: The Collection, Borderlands: The Handsom Collection, and Marvel’s Avengers.
Here you will find a complete list:
PlayStation Plus Extras
- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell – PlayStation 4
- Strays – PS5 and PS4
- Rogue Stormers – PlayStation 4
- Marvel’s Avengers Definitive Edition – PS5 and PS4
- Fluster Claw – Playstation 4 game
- Raiden V: Director’s Cut – PlayStation 4
PlayStation Plus Premium
- BioShock Remaster – PlayStation 4
- BioShock 2 Remaster – PlayStation 4
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition – PlayStation 4
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – PlayStation 4
Sony has not disclosed exactly when the aforementioned games will come out of the service’s catalog, but in this sense, the always reliable volume of PlayStation games has come to our aid, which indicated the date of July 18, 2023.
Among the games that will be removed soon, definitely one of the main ones is Stray. The cat adventure published by Annapurna managed to conquer many gamers last year due to its undoubted advantages, as you can read about in our review. In short, if you haven’t played it yet, you still have a few weeks to fix it.
“Unable to type with boxing gloves on. Freelance organizer. Avid analyst. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon junkie.”