The latest news on Tuesday, October 31 about the war between Israel and Hamas live. According to WAFA, many children were also killed in various attacks on civilian buildings
• The twenty-fourth day of the war: More than 8,000 Palestinians were killed, according to Hamas. 1,400 of them were Israeli; 239 hostages in Gaza
• On the evening of Friday, October 27, Israel launched unprecedented bombing operations on the Gaza Strip.
• American aircraft struck two sites in Syria linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.
• Words and abbreviations for understanding conflict: Glossary.
• Explain the history of the conflict between Palestinians and Israelis.
06:06 – Gaza: UNICEF: The lack of clean water is on the verge of causing a disaster
The Executive Director of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Catherine Russell, told the UN Security Council today: Clean water is quickly running out in Gaza. Russell said there is only one desalination plant operating at only 5% capacity, while all six wastewater treatment plants in Gaza are now non-functional due to lack of fuel or electricity. He stressed that the lack of clean water and safe sanitation is on the verge of becoming a catastrophe, warning that unless access to clean water is urgently restored, More and more civilians, including children, will fall ill or die from dehydration or water-borne diseases.
04.51 AM – Gaza: Palestinian sources: About 50 killed in night raids
About 50 people including Many children Many others were killed and injured tonight New air strikes by the Israeli army In the Gaza Strip, according to what local media reported from Palestinian sources. In the southern city of Rafah, at least 27 people were killed, two of them Several attacks on residential buildings, according to Wafa News Agency. Another 18 people were killed in a bombing in the Al-Zawaida area and seven in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood. Three people including 6 year old boy They were martyred in another raid north of the Gaza Strip. According to Wafa, the number of victims is expected to rise Many people are still trapped Among the rubble of bombed buildings.
October 31, 2023 (Modified October 31, 2023 | 06:15)
© All rights reserved
“Freelance social media evangelist. Organizer. Certified student. Music maven.”