MEF has released an official press release containing an extension of the deadline for payments related to income taxes for ISA subjects, here’s everything you need to know
This year, the usual arrived earlier than usual Extend the payment deadline shine from 2023 tax return for ISA subjects.
In contrast to previous years, in fact, the The Ministry of Economy and Finance He issued the official press release two weeks before the original deadline.
A payment deadline extension is granted for the following Threads:
- ISA topics;
- Persons excluded from the Internal Security Law, including those who use the system referred to in Article 27, Paragraph 1, of Decree-Law n. 98 of 2011, as well as persons applying the fixed fee system referred to in Article 1, Paragraphs 54 to 89, of Law No. 190 of 2014, and those who participate in companies, associations and institutions in accordance with Articles 5, 115 and 116 of TUIR subject to international auditing standards.
- Tax: Mef, Extension of Payments Due June 30, 2023 for ISA Subjects
- Official MEF press release #98 dated June 14, 2023
MEF’s official transcript extending 2023 tax return payments:
“The Ministry of Economy and Finance announces that a Upcoming regulatory ruling It will extend, to professionals and companies carrying out activities for which synthetic Tax Reliability Indicators (ISAs) are approved, Payment Terms From amounts generated by tax returns, IRAP and VAT, ending June 30, 2023:
– By July 20, 2023, at no additional charge;
– By July 31, 2023, applying an increase of 0.40 percent.
It should also be noted that taxpayers who provide reasons for exclusion from international accounting standards will also be able to benefit from the extension, including those who use the system referred to in Article 27, Paragraph 1, of Decree-Law No. 98 of 2011, as well as persons applying the fixed fee system referred to in Article 1, Paragraphs 54 to 89, of Law No. 190 of 2014, and those who are involved in companies, associations and institutions in accordance with Articles 5, 115 and 116 of TUIR subject to international auditing standards”
The list of taxes and subscriptions subject to extension until July 20, 2023 without increase:
- Chamber Act 2023;
- 2022 balance and, if due, first advance payment of 2023 INPS contributions to separate management for professionals without cash and any excess over the minimum for artisans and tradesmen;
- 2022 balance and, if applicable, first batch of 2023 IRPEF, IRES, and IRAP;
- 2022 balance of IRPEF Regional Additional Fee;
- 2022 credit and, if applicable, 2023 advance for municipal IRPEF surcharge;
- the 2022 credit and, if due, the 2023 advance for the coupon not due on leases, the replacement tax payable by flat-rate taxpayers and the replacement tax payable by so-called minimum taxpayers;
- other alternative or additional taxes that follow the same requirements as income taxes;
- 2022 credit and any 2023 first progression from IVIE and/or IVAFE;
- VAT payable on revenue or increased fees announced to improve its reliability profile under ISAs.
New tax return schedule for 2023:
They are not included among the recipients of Extension i Not registered for VAT So the deadlines in the case of payment on balance installments and first payment of income taxes for 2023 are as follows:
|interest %||the first||June 30||0.00||July 31st|
|0.00||the second||July 31st||0.33||July 31st|
|0.00||the third||31 Aug||0.66||31 Aug|
|0.33||Fourth||Oct. 2||0.99||Oct. 2|
|0.66||Fifth||Oct. 31||1.32||Oct. 31|
|0.99||VI||November 30th||1.65||November 30th|
In this case, the amount to be paid in installments should be increased by 0.40 percent. As a result of the extension reported by MEF, for i
|VAT holders||Application of ISAs, including fixed rates, calendar deadlines are as follows:||installment||premium||interest %|
|premium||interest %||the first||July 20th|
|0.00||July 31st||0.00||the second||July 17 (pending clarification on the possibility of paying the second installment by July 20)|
|0.18||Aug 21||0.18||the third||Aug 21|
|0.51||September 18th||0.51||Fourth||September 18th|
|0.84||Oct. 16||0.84||Fifth||Oct. 16|
November 16th 1.50
In this case, the amount to be paid in installments should be increased by 0.40 percent.
In the event that the income tax due was paid on July 20, 2023 – according to the new calendar – it will be necessary to add the amount due
Interest of 5 percent per annum, starting from the day after the end of the first installment and until the next. In the event of payment by July 31, the amounts due in advance must be increased by 0.40 percent. Individual tax offset (IRPEF and additional).
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”