Car tax is the property tax paid by people who own cars registered in Italy. Let’s see in this article what the legislation says about it, how much you will have to pay in 2023 and what calendar deadline must be observed to renew the car tax.
Car tax 2023: When is it renewed?
Legislation in this regard establishes a precise system for renewal of the vehicle tax associated with the month in which the latter is located Expired. Let’s see in the following article the details and How do you calculate the amount in 2023.
Car tax 2023: when to pay?
car seal You pay once a year, by the last day of the month following the deadline indicated on the payment receipt for the latest renewal (or, alternatively, in the section of the ACI website devoted to calculating stamp duty and superstamps). Below is the calendar to consider for Vehicle tax renewal:
- December 2022, January 1-31, 2023;
- Expires January 2023, February 1-28, 2023;
- Expires February 2023, March 1-31, 2023;
- Deadline March 2023, April 1-30, 2023;
- Deadline April 2023, 1st to 31st May 2023;
- Expires May 2023, June 1-30, 2023;
- Deadline June 2023, July 1-31, 2023;
- Deadline July 2023, August 1-31, 2023;
- Deadline August 2023, September 1-30, 2023;
- Expires September 2023, October 1-31, 2023;
- Deadline October 2023, November 1-30, 2023;
- Deadline November 2023, December 1-31, 2023;
- December 2023, January 1 to January 31, 2024.
Car tax 2023: amounts
The amount owed to car tax It is calculated according to the vehicle power. The amount to be paid, in fact, varies according to horses and gods kilowatt For the vehicle indicated in the vehicle registration document.
It includes the calculation of the amount to be paid as well environmental class to which the vehicle belongs. Below is a summary table where the cost per kilowatt is indicated based on the environmental class:
- € 0, 3 € / kW up to 100 kW, € 4,50 / kW after 100 kW;
- 1 euro, 2.90 euro/kW up to 100 kW, 4.35 euro/kW after 100 kW;
- 2 €, 2.80 € / kW up to 100 kW, 4.20 € / kW after 100 kW;
- 3 €, 2.70 € / kW up to 100 kW, 4.05 € / kW after 100 kW;
- 4.5 and 6 €, 2.58 € / kW up to 100 kW, 3.87 € / kW after 100 kW.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
The Chevrolet Camaro is preparing to say goodbye. Production ceased in January 2024
Zeekr X, the first interior design details of the new Chinese electric
The Fed raises US interest rates by 0.25% only so as not to scare away the markets and banks. Powell: Inflation is too high