The long wait is over, according to various analysts Punishing the already dilapidated auto sector, rather than prefer it. Whatever happens, after waiting several weeks, it’s finally time to introduce incentives from the state for cars and motorcycles.
It only takes a few clicks (and it’s completely free)
Already have a profile? Register at Virgilio Motori to continue reading this content
And the Ministry of Economic Development announced in a brief statement posted on the website that the first requests for concessions Incentives for buying new cars and new motorcycles that respects exacting standards for carbon dioxide emissions. This procedure was already announced last February and then It was formalized in the Prime Minister’s decision of April 6. Since then, more than a month passed before the Court of Auditors agreed to the verdict, and thus he was released 650 million euros have been allocated For three years 2022-2024.
Car Incentives 2022: How they work and who can apply for them
As mentioned, the government has renewed incentives for the purchase of cars and motorcycles by allocating 650 million euros for 2022 (figures for 2023 and 2024 have not been disclosed). Of these, $615 million was allocated for the purchase of cars.
The number breaks down into three different ranges depending on the amount of carbon dioxide emitted by the car you buy: 220 million For cars with emissions of up to 20 grams of CO2 per kilometer traveled; 225 million For cars with emissions between 21 and 60 grams of carbon dioxide; 170 million For cars with emissions between 61 and 135 million. All vehicles must have Euro 6 or higher certified engines.
Depending on the vehicle purchasedyou will be able to get a file Maximum incentive 3000 EUR, which rises to 5,000 if a car with a Euro 5 engine or less is canceled at the same time. Specifically, the incentives for the 2022 cars will be as follows:
- from 5000 Euro (€3000 if not canceled) to buy a car with emissions below 20g CO2 and priced below €35,000;
- from 4000 euros (€2,000 if not canceled) for the purchase of a car with emissions between 21 and 60 grams of CO2 and a list price of less than €45,000;
- from 2000 Euro With scrap to buy a car with emissions between 61 and 135 grams of CO2 and a list price of less than 35,000 euros.
All prices do not include value added tax.
2022 Motorcycle Incentives: How they work and who can order them
For motorbikes and mopeds (2, 3 or 4 wheels), incentives are up to €4,000 (or 40% of the purchase price) if a moped with a Euro 0, Euro 1, Euro 2, or Euro 3 engine is canceled. Specifically:
- An environmental incentive of 40% of the purchase price (maximum €2,500) for motorcycles of classes L1e, L2e, L3e, L4e, L5e, L6e and L7e if the seller gives a discount of at least 5% and cancels a car of class 0, 1, 2 euros at the same time or 3. L1e, L2e, L3e, L4e, L5e, L6e, L7e;
- An environmental incentive of 30% of the purchase price (maximum €4000) If the seller exercises an account equal to at least 5% and if a vehicle of category 0, 1, 2, or 3 € is canceled at the same time.
How to Apply for Cars and Motorcycles Incentives 2022
Anyone who wants to take advantage of state incentives and buy a new car or motorcycle will not have to do anything. bureaucratic practice as in the past, It will be completely managed by the sellerwhich will have to upload various data to a web platform specially created by the technicians of the Ministry of Economic Development.
Before you go to the merchant, it is good to point out Incentives are not available already. The text of the ruling contained in the Prime Minister’s decision of April 4, 2022 must now be published in the Official Gazette while the web platform must be updated on the basis of new technical and economic specifications. So far, the official date has not been revealed, but according to some rumors leaked by the Ministry of Information and Communications, May 16 It could be ‘D-Day’ for the 2022 Car and Motorcycle Incentive.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”