APE Energy Certification Audit | Articles

Inspections begin in northern Italy for APEs: fines from 500 to 2,000 euros for non-compliant documents

The issuance of the so-called APE – Energy Performance Certificate – is necessary in several building-related steps 169 thousand qualified professionals.

The certified professional provides a description of the energy characteristics of buildings and certifies the energy efficiency score. If there are formal discrepancies, the software provided by the regions will actually take care of identifying and reporting them.

Documentary checks are then carried out on a random basis and, if problems arise, checks are carried out on the premises.

Documentary checks have already started in different regions, as inspectors have been appointed to carry out this activity.

In case of non-compliance, the penalty imposed on certifiers who have signed documents that do not comply with regional legislation is twofold and provides for A fine ranging from 500 to 2000 euros And comment from the regional list.

According to Lombardy’s data, 20-30% of document checks resulted in monkey cancellations and 40-50% of those with relief”

Who are the professionals authorized to issue the APE Certificate?

In most cases they are engineers (35%), architects (28%) and surveyors (26%).

However, 5% of those enrolled have no membership history and have passed an exam for regional accreditation.

APE certification requirements

The requirements for practicing the energy certification profession at the national level are specified in Presidential Decree 75/2013.

The dpr 75/2013 has undergone changes with the introduction of the DL 145/2013 (the so-called destination Italy) transformed into Law 9/2014, in detail the number of technicians eligible for energy certification without having to attend training courses has increased.

See also  Science, Technology and Technology Week has come to an end at Ferraris IISS

Therefore, technicians who qualify for an energy certificate must fulfill the requirements stipulated in Paragraph 3 of Article 2 of Presidential Decree 75/2013.

First of all, they must have one of the following qualifications:

  • Master’s degree in Architecture, Building Engineering and Architectural Engineering;
  • Master’s Degree in Engineering – from LM-20 to LM-35, i.e. Aerospace, Biomedical, Chemical and Civil,building systems, automation, security, communications, electrical, electronics, energy and nuclear, management, IT, mechanics, marine, environmental, land;
  • Master’s degree in urban and environmental regional planning;
  • MSc Materials Science and Engineering;
  • Master’s degree in agricultural science and technology;
  • Master of Science and Technology of Industrial Chemistry.
  • Master’s Degree in Forestry and Environmental Science and Technology;
  • Master’s Degrees in: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Aeronautics and Aeronautical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automation Engineering, Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy, Nuclear Engineering, Management Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Engineering, Environmental and Regional Engineering, Regional and Urban Planning, Materials Science and Engineering, Science rural resource and forestry management, agricultural science and technology, industrial chemistry science and technology;
    Three-year degree in: Civil and Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Architectural Science, Building Science and Technology, Agriculture and Forestry Science and Technology; Three-year degree in: Industrial Design, Information Engineering, Agriculture and Forestry Science and Technology;
  • Diploma of technical education in the technological sector in one of the following fields and departments: Mechanics, Mechatronics and Energy, Department of Energy; Electronics and Electrical Technologies, Electrotechnical Joint; buildings, environment and territory; Agriculture, agri-food and agro-industries, environmental and regional management formulation;
  • Industrial expert diplomas in one of the following specialized areas: Construction, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, and Thermal Technologies;
  • Diploma of agricultural or agricultural expert.
See also  The Allure of Science: Like the seas and oceans, space must also be protected from pollution by our waste

technicians with these qualifications, Registered in the Professional Register and authorized to practice the professionAnd the They are not required to attend specific training courses For Building Energy Certificate, but they can draw APE directly.

Alternatively, to become an energy certifier, Article 2, paragraph 4 states that those who possess one of the qualifications mentioned above (Article 2, paragraph 3, Presidential Decree 75/2013), but are not qualified to practice the profession related to the design of buildings and systems related to the buildings themselves A Certificate of Attendance, along with passing the final exam, is required for specific training courses to obtain the Energy for Buildings Certificate.

Finally, Paragraph 4 of Article 2 of Presidential Decree 75/2013 refers to additional qualifications, thanks to which it is possible to obtain a technical qualification qualifying for a degree in the field of energy which is the two master’s degrees and specialists in:

  • aerospace engineering;
  • Automation engineering
  • Communications Engineering;
  • physical mathematical modeling for engineering;
  • urban and environmental regional planning;
  • geosciences and technology,
  • science and technology for the environment and territory;
  • Degree in: Information Engineering. spatial planning, urban, landscape, and environmental sciences; chemical sciences and technologies, physical sciences and technologies, environmental and nature sciences and technologies; geology; mathematical sciences;
    Technical Education Diploma, Technological Sector with titles other than those indicated in Art. 2, paragraph 3 above. c);
  • Diploma of an industrial expert with a title different from that mentioned in Art. 2, paragraph 3 above. Dr).

Those who have at least one of the recent qualifications, and is not registered in the above register, in order to become qualified technicians, he must in any case always obtain a certificate of attendance, with the passing of the final examinationRelated to specific training courses for obtaining energy certificates for buildings.

See also  Italian Athletics Federation

Those who pass the final exam successfully obtain a certificate of empowerment from accredited and recognized bodies, which is necessary for registration in the accredited registry when applicable.

The qualification certificate must be issued by accredited and recognized bodies and is often valid for achievement of vocational training credits in major orders and colleges.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *