- Melting of Antarctic ice could happen Change the deepest ocean currents.
- Genetic roots of a population The East African coast is complex. In the medieval period, Persian men settled in the Swahili urban centres, to be replaced by men of Arab descent. The women were of African descent.
- when under pressure from some plantsThey, like tomatoes, produce ultrasound, which some animals can see.
- interventions against Extreme poverty can change population growth in the worldwhich could reach a maximum of 8.5 billion people by 2040, fewer than previously expected.
- Should life expectancy in China It continues to grow and will be over 80 years old in 2035, as planned. In some provinces, such as Beijing and Shanghai, it can be as many as 90 women.
- Some dinosaurs, like tyrannosaurs, may have had me The teeth are covered with the lips. So their appearance was closer to a real Komodo dragon than to a crocodile.
- Some lunar rocks formed by the fall of meteorites contain water. The rocks were collected by the Chang’e-5 probe.
- Found with the JW Space Telescope Very little traces of atmosphere On the exoplanet Trappist-1 b.
- New data presented for Grb 221009A, The brightest gamma-ray burst ever observed.
- Venus may be approx 85 thousand volcanoes.
- Geometric shape, polygon, can Cover a surface without reproducing a pattern.
- A committee of experts asked a Six months suspension of artificial intelligence applicationsin order to assess potential risks.
- The World Health Organization recommends vaccination against COVID-19 Only for high-risk groups of people.
- One study of it Assessment of the risk of cardiac death In young people during an AstraZeneca vaccination campaign in the UK.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
In Rome, on June 10, the General Council of the Luca Coscioni Society. Documents calling for individual liberties and sciences, even in the European dimension.
Sciences. The eclipse that proved Einstein right
Science shows that children who are exposed to violence at an early age