From Benzinga, Italy
Here are the words that Russian President Vladimir Putin said on the occasion of the 350th anniversary of the Emperor’s birth. Read on “
A look at the markets from Benzinga: Europe opened in negative territory, Asian markets mostly closed lower Read on “
Do you love cryptocurrencies and want to start trading? On the eToro . platform You can trade more than 60 different cryptocurrencies!
Here are 5 stocks suggested by Benzinga that may be of interest to investors on 10/06/2022 Stock market United States of America Read on “
According to Fidelity Managing Director Abigail Johnson, we need to bet “hard” on Cryptocurrency Read on “
Here are all the details about the Layer 2 Optimism network hacker attack Read on “
Below, statements from Bridgewater Associates’ Director of Investments, Karen Carniol-Tambor Read on “
According to Steve Weiss, if you bet on the Chinese e-commerce giant’s stocks, “you’ll be snapped.” This is the view of other experienced investors Read on “
Below are updates and price movements on the shares of Chinese companies listed in the United States in bag Hong Kong Read on “
from the United States
Rebranding and reopening of former McDonald’s restaurants in Russia
- The fast food sector in Russia is about to undergo a major change: former restaurants McDonald’s Corp. (NYSE: MCD) with a new brand and new ownership.
- The fast food chain entered the Russian market about thirty years ago, in the early 1990s.
The US Supreme Court will decide on the appeal against the herbicide Bayer Roundup
- The US Supreme Court may soon reveal its decision on whether or not to offer a hearing Bayer AG (OTC: BAYZF) in the Roundup herbicide case.
- Bayer is asking for a review of an appeals court ruling that ordered the company to pay $25 million to a user of Roundup glyphosate herbicide who allegedly developed cancer from the product.
- Bayer urged the court to decide on the federal approval of the Roundup product label by the Environmental Protection Agency, as the German giant disputed the viability of the lawsuit under California law.
Crypto companies cut hiring in response to market downturn
- Coinbase Global Inc (NASDAQ:COIN) has pulled job offers from people who accepted them and reported a slowdown in the pace of hiring in recent weeks. Gemini Trust Co, another cryptocurrency exchange, has lost 10% of its workforce, citing the effects of a market downturn.
- In response to the steady decline in cryptocurrency prices, crypto companies have slowed their spending.
Amazon pulls out of Indian Premier League cricket rights race
- Amazon, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) plans to abandon the race for broadcast rights to cricket matches in the Indian Premier League.
- Prime Video, the online retailer’s live streaming platform – which has already invested about $6 billion in India – is unwilling to shell out another $7.7 billion, the estimated cost of securing broadcast rights for the most profitable cricket tournament. Globalism For the period 2023-2027, Bloomberg reported, citing some sources familiar with the matter.
- That’s surprising news, as Amazon seemed to be at the forefront of this race. The Indian Premier League is a multi-week cricket tournament held annually in April and May, attracting a huge audience to a cricket-loving country of about 1.4 billion people.
Chanel owners make $5 billion in windfall profits thanks to the post-pandemic boom
- The owners of French luxury fashion brand Chanel made $5 billion in 2021.
- Citing UK filings, the report says the Wertheimer family, which owns the brand, earned $2.5 billion in profits last year through the Cayman Islands-based holding company.
- The rise in global demand for Chanel products has pushed the assets of their owners to new heights.
TSMC’s collapse is a great buying opportunity
- Analysts do not seem concerned about the collapse of shares Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (NYSE: TSM), which has burned $100 billion in market capital, Bloomberg reports.
- Experts see the stock as a huge buy: according to Bloomberg analysts, it is assumed that within 12 months, TSMC shares will rise by about 50% to a record high, as unfavorable factors recede and investors will focus on the fundamentals of the company.
- TSMC dominates the global technology supply chain as the world’s most advanced chip maker to giants ranging from Apple company (NASDAQ: AAPL) A nvidia company (NASDAQ: NVDA).
Image via Wikimedia Commons
you want to do trade Like a pro? Try it for free Premium newsletter 4 in 1 By Benzinga Italia with ProceduresAnd the go aheadAnd the Cryptocurrency And the and options.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”
Urso is on a mission to find US investors: “We are negotiating with Intel on chips, but not only”
Amazon is evaluating entry into telephony in the United States. Shares of other operators fell
American money finances the first division