English, Spanish and Italian. With a series of stories published on Instagram and dedicated to his fans around the world, Laura Busini She informed her followers that she is positive in Corona Virus. The singer performed the latest version ofEurovision Song Contestsince then From 10 to 14 May in Turin. during the the last I went to about 20 minutesthen appeared to contain a file Pressure drop: «Well, yes, something was wrong. I haven’t felt better since Saturday. I thought it was caused by accumulated fatigue but it wasn’t. I just found out that I am positive for Covid and that is why I am isolated and cannot travel.” The singer also explained that she would have to drop a date that was already scheduled in Florida: “I’m so sorry I couldn’t perform at ‘Amor a la Mùsica’ this weekend. I had put together a very special show and was looking forward to seeing my fans in Florida. Now I just need to heal and look for new opportunities to find ourselves in America, hopefully soon. I love you”.
- “Hackers also attacked Eurovision during the performance of the Ukrainian band. So we stopped them.
- Ukraine, Postmaster Announcement: “Stamp on Victory in Eurovision Soon”
- Eurovision, Turin mayor breaks silence on volunteer harassment: ‘Nothing came out of the checks’
- Eurovision, “Stefania” video by Kaloch Orchestra in the ruins of Bosch and Irvine – VIDEO
- Audience record for the Eurovision final: over 6.5 million spectators and 41.9% share
- Eurovision, hacker attacks were blocked during the final: “So they tried to interfere with the online vote”
- Eurovision, Russian Media vs. Kalush Orchestra: «The Mariupol Appeal? Cowardly provocation »- video
- Eurovision is also a racing meme: Top 10 of the last night
- “The European Union Is With You”: From Von der Leyen to Michel, European Leaders Reaction to the Triumph of the Kaluch Orchestra
- Just applause for Blanco and Mahmoud, the Bossini wizard, but what kind of competition did the jury see? Top & Flop in the Eurovision Final
- Eurovision and Zelensky after the victory of Ukraine: “Next edition in Mariupol”
- Eurovision, Laura Pausini’s Hypotension: Forced to leave counting for 20 minutes
- Eurovision, Kalush Orchestra after the victory: “Now let’s go back to Ukraine. We will fight to defend our country.”
- Ukraine excels in Eurovision. The Kalush Orchestra won: “Next year we will be glad to host you.” Italy is in sixth place
“Professional web ninja. Certified gamer. Avid zombie geek. Hipster-friendly baconaholic.”
Nice previews for the June 4, 2023 episode
Do you have any idea how much it would cost to eat at a Cracco restaurant in Portofino like Ferragnez did? I am waiting!
Blanca, Season 1 returns on Rai 1, previews Sunday, June 4th