Bonus bills for energy- and gas-intensive companies: Four tax codes have been created to be used to take advantage of tax credits. Let’s see in the next article what it is and how the bonus works.
With Resolution 18 of April 14, 2022 me tax codes For use, by form F24, from tax credits For the benefit of companies as partial compensation for the high costs already incurred to purchase electricity Based on natural gas.
Let’s see what they are in detail.
Business Invoice Bonus: Tax Codes
Legislation stipulates that tax exemptions must be used To be cleared by December 31, 2022using the form F24 or Entirely sold only to third parties. these are me tax codes Established:
- “6961The “named” tax credit for energy-intensive companies (Q2 2022) – Art. 4 of the legislative decree March 1, 2022, No. 17 “;
- “6962“Named” tax exemption in favor of companies with high consumption of natural gas (second quarter 2022) – Art. 5 of the legislative decree March 1, 2022, No. 17 “;
- “6963The “named” tax credit for non-energy-intensive companies (Q2 2022) – Art. 3 of the legislative decree March 21, 2022, n. 21 “;
- “6964The “referred” tax exemption in favor of companies other than those that have heavy consumption of natural gas (second quarter 2022) – Art. 4 of the legislative decree March 21, 2022, n. 21″.
Business Invoice Bonus: How It Works
In the Draft Law Decree Two specific corporate tax credits are conceptualized:
- One in favor of these With high electricity consumption;
- The other is for industries that Requires large quantities of natural gas.
regarding Energy-intensive business, in order to take advantage of the bonus, they must have undergone a cost-per-kilowatt-hour increase of more than 30% compared to the average of the first quarter of 2022 and the average for the same period in 2019: this average must be calculated net of taxes, any subsidies and any Supply contracts determined by the company shall be taken into consideration. Then, tax deduction 20% of costs incurred for energy purchased and used in the second quarter of 2022.
Regarding, however, the Gas-eating companiesthe text of the decree on a 15% tax deduction From the expenditures related to gas consumed in the second half of 2022 for energy uses other than thermoelectric uses.
These companies, like energy-intensive companies, must have seen a more than 30% increase in the average gas price compared to the second quarter of 2022 and the same period in 2019.
“Infuriatingly humble social media buff. Twitter advocate. Writer. Internet nerd.”
The first release of the new BTP Valore for small savers is in the works
BTP Valore June 2027, the second day of the promotion is underway
WhatsApp, from today you can discover cheats: here is the new function