May 17, 2022

Hardwood Paroxysm

All Latest News For You!

Anders Breivik, the neo-Nazi responsible for the Otoya massacre still in prison: ‘He can repeat terrorist attacks’

Anders Behring Brevik stay in prison. The person responsible for the deadliest massacre in the world Norway Since World War II he has asked Conditional Freedom After ten in prison: presented himself before the judges with outstretched arm In the Nazi salute there is no sign of remorse for killed 77 people Between Oslo and the island of Utoya, where dozens of young Labor Party youth gathered. The Telemark Court, located in the southeast of the Scandinavian country, explained that “there is a clear risk that repeat Behaviors that led to the July 22, 2011 terrorist attacks.” A decision in line with the public prosecutor’s request and is highly awaited in light of the experience of the psychiatrist who for years has been monitoring him in detention, Randy Rosenqvist. “I believe Breivik’s diagnosis remains the same. The risk of future acts of violence is unchanged compared to 2012 and 2013, when I wrote my first assessment”, in which the far-right terrorist suffers from ‘social, aesthetic and narcissistic’ personality disorders, the expert said.

The multiple murderer was sentenced in 2012 to 21 years in prison: The maximum penalty stipulated in the Norwegian system, which can however be extended if the offender at its expiration date is still considered a social risk. Breivik used the opportunity afforded by law to return to publicly display neo-Nazi fantasies. From the prison gym sky, where he was detained and where the hearing was held for security reasons, he had made three signs – in his hand, suit jacket and 24 hours – with the same writing in English: “Stop genocide nations”. female lawyer Austin Storvik He explained that his client intends to appeal to demand his release again and another submission against the conditions of his detention in almost complete isolation.

See also  “Children are the wisest, let us listen to them” - Corriere.it

It was July 22, 2011 When Breivik first detonated a bomb near Government House in Oslo, killing eight people, and then killing 69 others, mostly teenagers, by shooting disguised as a police officer at a youth summer labor camp on Utoya Island, he is guilty of looking distorted for after he embraced multiculturalism. The massacre, now 42, He never regretted it, while arguing that violence is now part of his past. From prison, where he lives in three cells with TV, DVD, video games and a typewriter, he has only admitted over the years that he had been “radicalised” by third parties and that he was a puppet of the neo-Nazi movement Sangue & Honor whom he accused of real responsibility for the attacks.

If the chances of his release always seemed low, then survivors and relatives of the victims expressed fears of new provocations, which then took place: “Breivik should not appear on television not because he is scandalous or painful, but because he is a symbol of the far right that has already inspired many murders The other collective, “Survivor tweeted Elaine Lestrange. There is a danger of emulation in what happened a Christchurchin New Zealand: Brenton Tarrant, who killed 51 people on March 15, 2019 Untamed shooting at a mosque and Islamic center during Friday prayers, then said he was partially inspired by the author of the Utoya massacre.